Install the latest Windows Kit and do the following
- Copy the files under C:\Windows\System32\spp\tokens\pkeyconfig from WS2019 machine
- Past them on this Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Assessment and Deployment Kit\VAMT3\pkconfig
How to create GPO to push Product key update from KMS server using WMI Access
Step 1: Edit the group policy object you wish to put these settings into.
Step 2: Expand the Computer Config > Policies > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Windows Firewall with Advanced Security > Windows Firewall with Advanced Security > Inbound Rules node.
Step 3: Right-click in the working area and choose New Rule…
Step 4: Choose the Predefined option and select Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) from the drop-down list, Next.
Step 5: There are number of options here, but I tend to just select one: the (WMI-In) option with the Domain profile value. If you aren’t sure what you need, then just remember you can come back and add the others later. Next button.
Step 6: Allow the connection > Finish
Make sure that the below TCP ports already allowed on
- TCP Port 135 which is used by RPC.
- TCP Dynamic port range: 49152 to 65535 (default)
- These ports should be opened bi-directional between source and destination.
- The WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) service is enabled on the client machine.
- To enable WMI service, click Start -> Services -> Right click Windows Management Instrumentation and select restart